Re: tlug: X and distribution choice

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Scott Stone wrote:

> really?  You'll have to show me/tell me how to set that up someday.  Or is
> it as simple as download the source, configure, make, make install?

It should be just that simple (but it's 'make World' -- not a GNU
project).

> I kind of wish that QT had kept its old license, so that KDE would
> have been forced to port to GTK+ or something.. :)

Never would have happened.  I note with extreme interest that Yggdrasil
has resurrected the Harmony project.

-- Chris

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691