Re: tlug: Red Hat 5.1

>Even if we have one, we wouldn't refuse another if it were donated.
>Dave, if you'd like to donate it feel free to bring it to the next
>meeting and we'll add it to our stock.

I'd gladly donate it to the TLUG group, but unfortunately getting out to
the meetings has been near impossible for me lately on account of work. I
think I've only actually managed to attend one in all the time i've been
subscribing to this list. The more likely scenario is for me to hand it to
someone or mail it or something. Suggestions?

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691