Re: tlug: Anti-spam Vote

Although such a move might possibly block a section of the future tlug
membership (those that don't fully understand mail lists), I vote yes.
Everyone has to learn sometime right?  So let the lesson start first with
mail list policy and protocol.
___
 Davin Sneed			 | "They say two thousand zero zero party
 <nivad@example.com> ICQ: 668259 | over, oops out of time. So tonight I'm
 <http://www.bigfoot.com/~nivad> | gonna party like it's 1999" -- Prince