Re: tlug: Unix & systems C++ programmer wanted

>Perhaps it is because Mister McGregor does not subscribe to this list

Is it possible to add the restriction that only subscribers can post to the
lists? It stops most spams, and it is very unusual for someone who isn't
subscribed to want to post, and they can ask someone to forward their
message (I see most job ads done this way), or simply subscribe.

>seemingly did not clear this post with the TLUG administration

Clearing posts sounds like too much beaurocracy to me.

>Perhaps it is because Nagoya != Tokyo.

That doesn't sound reasonable. At least one person who posts regularly is
in Nagoya (IIRC), and a lot of us are outside of Tokyo.

>Perhaps because there is a header in the original message that reads

Well, you can prefer Windows for your email and still be a Linux fan :-).

Darren

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691