Re: tlug: RedHat head-banging

    Chris> On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Dave Gutteridge wrote:
    >> I thought we used Linux specifically so that we could get away
    >> from that kind of thinking.

    Chris> _We_ did, yeah.  Welcome to corporate Linux.  Almost makes
    Chris> me jump ship for NetBSD.

Despair is a sin, MISTUH Sekiya.  One of the Seven Deadly ones.

Linuxers are free to do what they want.  Corporate Linuxers too.
Linuxers can be lusers if they want, and adhere to the Gospel
According to <your distribution here>.  That may very well be
cost-effective; I have no problem with that.

At least you don't need no bullets to stay free in Linux, but the
price of Freedom is, as always,

			  Eternal Vigilance

Chris has no problem with that, I believe.

What are that straight line for?  "Roll-your-own distributions rule."
*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691