tlug: Server move completed

Yesterday the TLUG server was moved to its new location
at Global OnLine's network operations room. At the same
time, we have activated the domain tlug.gr.jp.

We also equiped the TLUG server with a new a tape drive,
a HP Surestore DDS 4mm DAT, that will be used to back up
the server's hard-disk.

I would like to thank

	Chris Sekiya	TLUG server administration team leader
	Jonathan Byrne	TLUG librarian and GOL liaison
	Tim Meggs	TLUG treasurer

who helped buying the tape drive and setting up the server.

Global OnLine is now sponsoring TLUG by co-locating our server
at their facilities, providing a 128k dedicated connection.

TLUG is still been supported by PHT Japan and RedHat, who provide
us samples of their products and other freebies.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691