tlug: Unix Workstations

Hmm I was running around Akihabara the whole weekend looking for a store
that sales really cheap, but usable Workstations.  I am either looking for
an SGI solution and or a SPARC solution?  Any one have any stores that they
feel that you can get a nice number crunching solution?

Daniel

By the way, I stumbled upon a store selling an SGI Challenge w/ R4400 @
200MHz x 2, but selling for 480,000.  Not bad but then it would eat up alot
of my space in my apartment.. :)