tlug: General thanks ... oh, and a question

Funnily enough, a lot of people who responded to my earlier "Maybe I should
throw in the towel posting" told me, in various ways, to discount anyone
who replied to me with argumentative or negative postings.
However, the fact is that there were none. Everyone who wrote to me was
over all very positive and encouraging about how much I've already learned
and how much I can learn from here, while at the same time offering level
headed advice about how I can make my learning curve more tolerable.
I think my hour of darkness is over - i have a plan, and an idea of the
pace with which i will approach it.
I wanted to post a general thanks because there was so much response, which
I'm still working through, that I wanted to make sure I didn't miss
acknowledging anyone.

Now here's the question...
I'd like to try installing clean with a version of Turbo Linux, because a
lot of you sold me on the concept (funny how that is, since this group is
sponsored by the makers of Turbo Linux...). So what is the closest store to
Shibuya station where I can get my hands on this little software gem? And
we're only talking about 6000 yen, right?

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691