tlug: AGP cards for Linux

Any recommendatios for AGP video cards that will work well with Linux? The
Trio3D that I got for my last machine works, but will only give me 16
colours in X.

My requirements are simple: cheap, available in Akihabara, 4Mb is plenty.

BTW, a K6-II chip will work with Linux won't it? I remember some rumours
that Intel-clones didn't work properly with Win95/NT. Is a Celeron or K6-II
better? They look to be about the same price for the same MHz.

Darren

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691