Re: tlug: Libretto

Hi,

> I'm thinking about getting a Subnotebook. Are there any alternatives
> to the Toshiba Libretto (comparable in size and weight and at least having
> 1Gbyte disk and 32MB memory)?
>
> Does anybody have experience with the newer Librettos (100, 110, SS 1000,
> SS 1010)?

I installed Plamo Linux on SS1000, which has

    MMX Pentium@example.com,
    2GB disk,
    32MB memory,
    VGA screen.

My installation report is available on:

http://www.omote.com/libretto/

I don't know about sound chip but Neomagic is supported for X.  APM
standby function doesn't seem to work on SS series.

--
Masanori Omote
masa@example.com