tlug: APM support in 2.2.1/Libglide

Hi,

I just did a clean install of Redhat 5.2 on my Toshiba Satelite 220CDS
laptop, and upgraded my kernel to 2.2.1  it works great except for the
fact that i can't seem to get it to power off on shutdown.  All other
APM functions work, and I enebled that option when I compiled the
kernel, but it says "System Halted" and doesn't turn off.

I thought that I put the Libglide RPMs in the TLUG CD(?).  They should
be in the same sirectory as Quake I/II was.  Note that they are only
needed for Quake 2, Quake 1 works just fine without them.

Thanks in advance,
Austin K. Kurahone

Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691