tlug: Sharp PC-PJ1-M3

Hi, all.
I got new note PC, Sharp PC-PJ1-M3 and it has Win98 on its 4-Gig disk.

But do you think it's too extravagant for Windows?

I want to install RH-Linux on the other pertition of this laptop.
Has anyone installed Linux on that laptop succesefully?

X is not nessessary. But if possible, I want to know if I can use its
own pointing devide.

And I need to have LAN avairable. Can I use its built in LAN card
(Realtek RTL8193 PCI Fast Ethernet)?

How about built in Modem?

How about Advanced Power Management? Doesn't it cause any
problem?

Any report would be welcome.

Thank you.

Hisashi Nakazawa

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691