RE: tlug: Man Formatting failure

>> I just typed "man df", and got "Formatting... aborted".
>>
>> What problem does this suggest?
>
>Is groff installed? IIRC man relies on it to format pages.

Thanks for the idea. It seems the problem was caused by lack of swap space,
which has now been resolved.

Darren

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691