tlug: Net Cards (again - sorry, but I was disconnected from the list for a while)

I know I asked this already, but since I had DNS problems before, I didn't
see any replies if there were any.

What I've got:
	A Planet ISA Ethernet adapter card, which is theoretically fully NE2000
compatible, and I have newly installed RH Linux 5.2 on a pentium machine.

What the problem is:
	At install time, RH couldn't see the net card. I finished the installation
anyways, and now I can't find any interface which will allow me to set up
the card. I'd like to find a way to detect and install my card so i can see
the machine on the LAN.

What I've tried:
	The manual only covers what to do at install time, not what you can do
after the fact to install a net card. I ran Linuxconf, and it looks good
for setting up IPs and whatnot, but still, no hardware settings. I checked
Red Hat's site, and i found that the net card should be supported. The
books 'Special Edition: Using Linux" and "Linux for Dummies" were also dead
ends.

Other observations:
	I had previously installed RH 5.1 on the same motherboard and net card,
and it found the net card and ran automagically at install time. I did move
the motherboard to a new case, but other than that, everything remains the
same. Same CD-ROM drive, same HD, same everything else.

	Suggestions?

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691