tlug: Thanks to Chris and Darren

Cool, I seem to be back on line. I'm still not sure if i changed something
or my sysadmin did. he claims mail.rainbow.jp never existed, and yet i was
using it fine for quite a while... but that's life in compter world.
Thanks go to Chris and Darren for guiding me back in.
By the way, while i'm praising people, i'm not sure who this goes to, but
whoever is responsible for setting up the archive and it's search
capabilities should also get my gratitude. While I was setting up my X
Windows a couple of days ago, I solved a whole whack of problems by sifting
through the archive.

Dave

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691