tlug: RE: [tlug-advocacy:279] Re: survey - take it!

On 01-Feb-99 Stephen Carter wrote:
> Is it possible to put a place to enter comments?

Not without a bit of perl hacking ;-)

> These don't really feel like "yes, no" questions.

You're right, of course. I just want to gauge what people are
thinking about these issues and a down and dirty yes/no/don't
care is the easiest way.

> I'd like to be able to register that I want a
> place to address what goes on (or is supposed to go on)
> advocacy. Or a place to register a yes no on whether to set up
> a place to discuss the questions--if only 4 of us care to
> discuss it, then we should be able to do it without bothering
> anyone else.

Well, we could always set up a tlug-advocacy-discus list ;-)

> But the survey is great! thanks for putting it up.

my pleasure...

Current tally (as of ten min. ago) and by the way - entries ARE
logged and we will know if anyone is voting more than once!

Should we keep tlug-advocacy
    Yes 2
    No 4
    don't care 3

What mailing list software should we use
    majordomo 3
    SmartList 4
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691