Re: tlug: ifconfig reports errors

Renaud ITIER wrote:

> >Okay, then, how many serial ports are in the machine?
>
> I don't get you there. Euh... COM1 and 2 ...? I got the card IRQ and DMA
> from windoze.

ifconfig reported that the network was using an IRQ commonly used by
serial ports.  Despite what I've been told, I've never had luck sharing
IRQ's.  So try to get them on different IRQ's and see if that fixes the
problem.
--
Howard
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.