Re: tlug: Partitioning sizes

Okay, what do people think about this as a plan for partitioning the drive:
64 MB swap
	(I have 32 MB RAM, so RAMx2...)
16 MB /boot
	(Everyone said this is too much, but based on everything else that people
said, I believe I have enough room to be liberal here, and maybe, just
maybe, there's a reason the manual suggested this size)
128 MB /var
	(There will be no printer on this machine, but probably the most active
thing this server will do is e-mail, and since i work in animation, It's
conceivable that I will be sending and recieving really big things, like
sequences of images. And for that same reason, I do want _some_ cap on the
spool so no one can send me something so huge it starts to muscle in on the
territory of other things.)
864 MB /
	(Everything else goes in here, for simplicity. My WWW directory will be in
here somewhere. I don't do any serious compiling, maybe a bit of Java or
something, but in such a small scale that I don't think it requires
particular attention)

	Any huge mistakes that will come back to haunt me later?

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691