tlug: Re: [tlug-admin: 1367] TLUG CDs (was Re: Storage space at TUJ)

Alberto Tomita wrote:

> My suggestion was that we put up a web page where people could vote on
> what to burn into the CDs. People could also reserve/order CDs via the
> web, so we would know how many to burn. Any other idea?

I put up a form for people to nominate things to burn:

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/cgi-bin/cdburn.pl

Enjoy!

Jim S.
Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691