Volunteers (was RE: tlug: tlug needs you)

Thanks to Jim S. for taking the initiative and
thanks to all who volunteered!

I hope I didn't forget anyone:

	Treasurer:	 Tim Meggs	<tim@example.com>
	Japanese liaison:
			 Oliver Bolzer	<oliver@example.com>
	Librarian:	 Jonathan Byrne	<jq@example.com>
	Webmaster:	 Jim Schweizer	<schweiz@example.com>
	Snackmaster:	 Shigeo Honda	<shige@example.com>
	Nomikai kanji:	 Dan Kenny	[1]
	Server admin team leader:
			 Chris Sekiya	<chris@example.com> [2]

	Listmasters: [3]
	* tlug		 Uva Coder	<uvacoder@example.com>
	* tlug-advocacy	 Darren Cook	<darren@example.com>
	* tlug-admin	 Rob Bickel	<rob@example.com>
	* jlinux	 Stephen Turnbull <turnbull@example.com>

	JPNIC contact:	 Jim Tittsler	<jwt-tlug@example.com>
	GLUE contact:	 Uva Coder	<uvacoder@example.com>
	TUJ contact:	 Stephen Carter <carter@example.com>
	CD-Roastmaster:	 Austin Kurahone <a_downunder@example.com>

[1] Is Dan still active in TLUG? It has been a while since I last saw
    him at a TLUG nomikai; snackmaster Shigeo Honda has been acting
    nomikai kanji. I propose we merge the two positions

[2] Team members: Chris Sekiya, Scott Stone and Jim Schweizer
    I propose we include Jonathan when the server is moved to
    his workplace (tentatively scheduled for the first week of February)

[3] any other list I forgot?

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691