Re: tlug: new japanese linux consortium

Hi all,

On 07-Jan-99 Ken Harada wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Tague Griffith wrote:

I just checked, and I didn't see Tague's address listed in the
tlug roster (tlug is an open list) so any replies to his
inquiries should probably be cc'd or bcc'd to him (of course, if
you bcc him how will we ever know he's being included?)

Regards,

Jim S.

email: jims@example.com
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jims/
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: 13 February, 12:30               Place: TBD