Re: tlug: Syncing NT and Linux passwords

Yes, I know it, but...

In message "Re: tlug: Syncing NT and Linux passwords"
    on 98/11/24, riley@example.com <riley@example.com> writes:
> On 24-Nov-98 Hiroshi MIURA wrote:
> > if you and we use Windows 95/WfW, it is easy to sync password.
> > Because 95/WfW use plain password... but NT5/NT4sp3/98 use
> > encrypted password.
>
> Well, it's not that difficult to convert them to plain text,
> using regedit. So then it should be simple to sync all of the
> M$ clients, right?

there's many many clients and no everybody can use regedit.
Needless to say that it is easir than using Excel. :-p

I don't want to change evey clients registory.

Hiroshi
--
三浦広志 	miura@example.com
speciality:	Wide-band Network engineer(ATM, FR, TCP/IP and Security)