Re: tlug: Floppy mounts

It's all come back to me now.  Looks like mtools wins the toss.
No mounting or anything, and "mdir" delivers that old familiar
DOS file listing of my "Drive A:".

This is only part of the distance I need to travel, but mcopy
does understand pipes, so I should be able to string together
scripts that will patch up the bits of interface that need
patching.

Many thanks,
--
-x80