tlug: Tcl/Tk Japanese Extensions

Michael Casinghino writes:

 > Where can I find the japanese version of tcl/tk?

One place you can find the japanese *patches* is

ftp://ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp/pub/lang/tcl/jp/

(if you've never used that site before, look around a bit -- they seem
to have all the good, hard-to-find stuff)

I could swear I've seen binary packages, even RPMs, somewhere, but at
the moment I can't remember where.

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido