Re: tlug: PC Shop in Oakland area

If you don't want to get hassled, I would suggest avoid Fry's
Electronics and T-Zone... Most of the stores I know of are in the
Silicon Valley... if I don't have to go to Fry's, then there's NCA...
the one I normally go to is located next to Price-Costco off of Lawrence
Expressway... that was also the first store that I learned about
Linux... and they were selling Ygradrassil Linux over there... not sure
if they still sell that there though since I haven't been there for
about 4 years now...

Otherwise, just pick up a copy of MicroTimes or Computer Currents and
take a look at the advertisements (you can find these magazines for free
in front of Fry's... apparently the only good thing that Fry's is for)

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 16:02:00 +0900
Ken Harada <kenhrd@example.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am in Oakland, CA now on a business trip.  I would like
> to visit a "deep" (?) PC shop here and ask you forks'
> advice where I should go in the area .. like Oakland, Berkeley,
> San Jose, Santa Clara.
>
> Regards
> Ken
> Ken Harada = $B86ED(B $B7r(B	Hayama, Japan (=$BMU;3D.(B)
> Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
> 	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
>            Internet Wave Yokohama ($B?=@example.com(B)

> Next Nomikai: 20 November, 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 HSBC Securities Office
> more info: http://tlug.linux.or.jp Sponsors: PHT, HSBC Securities

---
Michael Chiu
Kanematsu Semiconductor Corporation