Re: tlug: bash startup scripts

>                                      does anybody have a heavily
> customized shell startup setup[1] or a pointer to a distribution whose
> shell startup files are markedly better than the others to recommend?
> (The real question.)

Sadly, no.  Every time I've hacked together something I felt was
rational, I came up with a corner case that caused ugliness.

Whatever you come up with, please check to see if it's rational with
xdm.  Seems the biggest difficulty is having something that fits the
paradigm of several users logging in via telnet/whatever AND the
paradigm of a single user starting X and popping up lots of windows.

Soooo many places to change the environment, shell configuration, xterm
config, ....

Regards,
--
Rex