Re: tlug: ISDN SUCCESS!

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> dotfile is a program which takes a syntax-generator file and then
> queries the user.  The output is a file with a name like .bashrc,

> I don't know where to find it except on Debian, sorry.

The homepage is at:

http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile/

Besides The Dotfile Generator itself, there is also a programmer's manual
there, for people who would like to write TDG modules.  The Oct. '97 issue of
Linux Journal featured an article on TDG, which is reproduced on the above
website.

Jonathan