tlug: Re: Need info. about Japanese and Linux (OFF TOPIC!)

    Uchida>  Let me talk about my experience. When I wrote a program,
    Uchida> which control electric motors, I used Tcl/TK for user

Yeah, this is a good approach.  I don't much like the efficiency of
programs using Tcl/Tk for the UI (the only one I use frequently is
Zircon on IRC), but the functionality is quite good, and for Zircon at
least most new releases contain comparatively few bug fixes, usually
no new underlying features (IRC is pretty standard of course), but
noticable UI improvements.  That is testimony to the strength of the
GUI toolkit approach in general and Tcl/Tk in particular.