tlug: No joy in mudville (Was: ISDN problems)

Two items on this:  1) I did find the NEC equivalent of AT&W, I believe:
AT$S.  However, connecting in 'Doze, then disconnecting, then running
that command in Hyperterminal, then trying Linux, produces no change
in behavior.  2) My wife and I scoured the manuals that came with the
TA, but neither of us could locate "modemu shokika" or "shokika
mojiretsu."

<Lance slumps in his chair, fresh out of ideas>