Re: tlug: Re: ISDN problems

On 9 Nov 98, at 13:27, Scott Stone wrote:

> 1. connect with PPP.
> 2. disconnect.

1 and 2 are no problem, of course.  But hyperterminal is another GUI
disaster that seems to have a mind of its own.  When I open a new
connection and direct it to Comm2 and then type AT&W it still returns
"ERROR."  (God, I'd love to rip this app out by the throat.)  Must be
a configuration error in the properties.  How should it be setup?