Re: tlug: SPARC floppy drives..?

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>Anyhow, I can't do anything with it until I get a floppy drive for it.
>Does anyone know where I can buy one and how much they cost?  Internal
>floppy disk, sparc/2...?

I have a Sparc floppy, but I'm not sure what model it came from.  I'll pop the
hood on one of my Sparcs and see if it looks the same as what's in there.  If
it does, your search is over.

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>