Re: tlug: Need info. about Japanese and Linux

Hi Fred,

Welcome to TLUG!

At Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:46:16 +0100, Fredric Fredricson <Fredric.Fredriksson@example.com> wrote:-
> What I need is some pointers to learn more.
> I think I have seen some reference somewhere too a book on how
> to handle Japanese characters in computers.
> Anybody?

You can find a writing in English at:

	http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~craigoda/writings/linux-nihongo/

Ken Harada = 原田 健	Hayama, Japan (=葉山町)
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
           Internet Wave Yokohama Radio Club (仮称)