Re: tlug: Re: beer -- a minority view

You know, I think Asahi deserves a little more respect than
this. After all, they're the ones who've started selling beer in
returnable bottles, even though nobody forced them to. Of course, I'm
sure they wouldn't do it if they didn't think it were profitable. But
it's still a Good Thang (TM).

Does it really taste that bad? Up here, in Hokkaido, Suntory's the
skunky one -- the other three taste about the same. Must be the water
supply.

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido
Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)