Re: tlug: re: Netrek

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, tjhaslam wrote:

>Coolness.  We will have to do a Games section at one of the formal TLUG

This is an interesting idea, actually.  We could install game servers on some
of the TLUG machines and have them available at meetings for network gaming
and such.  Maybe we need to recruit a volunteer to be Game Master now :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/index.en.html>

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)