Re: tlug: Kanji to Hiragana soft

Thanks for this awesome find.  I found that it does make some mistakes:
hiyoubi instead of nichiyoubi, but that can probably be search/replaced
rather easily.  This is a life-saver with a great flavor.

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, urs roesch wrote:

> kaskasi can do that as well use the following options:
>  $ kakasi -JH < your_file_full_of_kanji
>
> will convert kanji into hiragana.
>

> here is the complete link...
> http://dennou-k.gaia.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp/arch/cc-env/Linux/debian-jp/bo-jp/source/text/kakasi_2.2.5.orig.tar.gz

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)