tlug: netscape 4.0x vs 4.5?

OK, I'm confused, why are there two branches of Netscape, one 4.0x and one
4.5?  Which one's better?

Also, why is the linux-libc5 one 'supported' and the glibc one is
'unsupported' ?

Better question, which one should be shipped with TurboLinux 3.0, in your
opinion?  I can't quite decide - the glibc one is more stable (short-term)
and handles Java better, and it's faster, but it leaks memory like heck,
looks like.  The libc5 one is better on memory, but it's slow, and crashes
on certain Java pages...

opinions?

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)