RE: tlug: HTML again

>>>>> "jdh" == John De Hoog <dehoog@example.com> writes:

    jdh> I was going to go on, but enough of this. I guess this kind
    jdh> of discussion turns some people off the list, and I don't
    jdh> want to do any more of that.

Don't go there.  Chris Sekiya's unsubscription is a big loss to this
list, far bigger to me personally than yours would be.  But it's not
you v. Chris; it's the balance of content on the list v. Chris's
personal preferences.  He doesn't get much profit out of it, some of
the contributors annoyed him, he resigned.

His issue, his decision, not ours.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091
What are those two straight lines for?  "Civility rules."