tlug: Re: Intranet

> Hi, I tried to do what you said, without any success :-(.
>
> But I've found another interesting log:
>
> Oct 18 11:49:55 rapido modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-4
> Oct 18 11:49:55 rapido modprobe: can't locate module net-pf-5

That's Appletalk and IPX. You don't need them. No problem.

> I've got dozens of that messages...maybe there's the problem...any ideas?!

Which others ? Please specify !

> P.S.: I first tried without the Bind, but no success either.

Something must be mightily screwed with your installation. I
hope it's not RedHat. This has many evil bugs.

PS: Any further questions please to me personally, because I
unsubscribed TLUG.

"It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
  But they called it                 karlmax@example.com
    W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"