tlug: Hot flash! Speaker fodder.

Steve Baur, the current lead maintainer of XEmacs, and Martin
Buchholz, who was employed by Sun to help maintain XEmacs, especially
the Mule aspects and is still deeply involved in XEmacs development
after parting company with Sun, have been invited by ETL to visit
here in Tsukuba, probably in January.  They have already expressed an
interest in speaking to TLUG.  I don't have any details on itinerary
and such yet, but would like see if there's interest.

I'm not sure what Martin is up to these days, but Steve works for
Altrasoft on InfoDock, which is an XEmacs based development
environment.  Same XEmacs you can get off the Web, but with enhanced
Lisp libraries for most of the things you might want to do with a
development environment.

		      http://www.altrasoft.com/

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091