Re: tlug: enscription thru loop device.

> I am sorry I don't quite follow.
> That is because I made up the word that I actually mean "encrypt".

Well, figured it out finally :-).

> If I wasted your time and Karl-Max', I am really sorry.

Shit happens, as they say. Don't worry....

What I actually don't quite get is why you wanna encrypt the
file system on a CD. It may make sense on a HDD because that
normally is always in a computer. However, CD's with sensitive
data can ( and should be ) locked up. Furthermore, DES is not
terribly secure, to say the least. Better you tar and bzip2 your
sensitive stuff and then encrypt the result using PGP. Write the
ensuing file to a CD. Then you can wish all those trying to
crack that good luck.......They're gonna need exactly that.

"It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
  But they called it                 karlmax@example.com
    W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"