Re: tlug: Kinput2 and Wnn6

Thanks, Hiroshi, for the time you've put into checking things
out.  I looks like the problem is one that will need a fix at the
Kinput2 end, so I've written to Makoto Ishisone at SRA, who issue
the Kinput2 code.  I noticed that the first alpha of patchlevel 5
came out in August, so they're working on it.  If this is can be
fixed by changes to Kinput2, this might be a good time to catch
them.

For good measure, I've also sent a query to the Wnn6 address
listed on their Web site so that (if it's passed through to
someone who knows the code) they're alerted to the problem as
well.

With luck, there will be more news next week.

Cheers,
--
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@