Re: tlug: Telnet clients

From: Sean Bennett <sean@example.com>
> Can anyone recommend any terminal emulators for Windows
> boxes?
>
> In the office, I work from a Win95 machine, and telnet into
> our unix boxes for configurations, etc. Currently I'm using
> Qvt Term, but it seems a little buggy at times;

I suggest 'Tera Term Pro'. It supports English/Japanese/Russian language.
It seems to be pretty stable.
It is freeware and source code is also free.

You can get it from:
http://www.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/
ftp://riksun.riken.go.jp/pub/pc/misc/terminal/teraterm/
ftp://ftp.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/PC/terminal/teraterm/

Takeshi