tlug: Bitten by an .asp

This little exchange started with a URL my friend sent me, triggering my "Lost
in Space" reply, and his snake reference, which I thought was pretty funny.  I
bet MS doesn't realized just how deadly an active server page  could really be
:-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>