Re: tlug: Network Question

Well to look up the IPs, is

whois 'net 127.0.0.0'

Although it seems I have to change hosts also (I knew I'd done it!!)

Still can7t find how to tell what netowrkds a corp/domain owns
but I found out hte main informaiton I was looking for.

-Scott

Scott Perlman did state upon Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 02:59:45PM +0900:

--
Why are we here? Because we're here! | Scott H. Perlman
  Roll The Bones!!  --RUSH	     |