Re: tlug: Re: search & replace (was: Grep for subdirectories?)

actually, just in the spirit of the subdirectories it should probably be
find . -name '*.html' -e 'perl -pi.bak -e "s/match/replace/" {} ;'

(all that is is wrapping The provided perl witha find)

-Scott

Rex Walters did state upon Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 01:42:28PM +0900:

--
Life is a Terminal Illness,    |   an apple a day keeps the
  Noone has survived it yet.   |  produce farmers very happy