tlug: YOW! Edict on a pilot!

I just stumbled across
http://www02.u-page.so-net.or.jp/ca2/kei-k/index-e.htm (japanese page
also available).  Amazing -- edict on a pilot.  Now this is useful.

Shareware, unfortunately.  But such is life.  (I don't grudge him the
ten bucks a copy, but I don't like the very idea of registering software
and I do very much prefer source.)

Unfortunately I won't be able to install this tonight.  If any other
pilot owners out there try it out, please give us a report.

Mr. Breen -- were you aware of this work?  Your web page only mention
Robert Wells work toward creating something similar for the pilot.  Is
Mr. Wells aware of it?!

Regards,
--
Rex