Re: tlug: Web browsing from a batch file?

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Darren Cook wrote:

> ... If you want a GUI interface
> why not just use Netscape?

I have had problems with Netscape where I can't get it _not_ to
automagically gunzip files with a .gz extension. Why?!  Also, it takes
forever to start.  Here is a really smart GUI ftp program--

/pub/Linux/system/network/file-transfer/xmftp-1.0.4.bin.ELF.static.tar.gz

It's Motif, so I recommend the static version.

PS Does anyone but me say "gun-zip" instead of "gee-unzip?"
   Happiness is a warm gun(zip).