Re: Becky (was: tlug: Mew on (X)Emacs the way to go?)

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, John De Hoog wrote:

> It's a Win32-only program, voted best Windows shareware of 1998 by an
> overwhelming margin (on the Mado-no-Mori shareware site), available

A couple people in my office use it on their Windows machines, and
everybody else is using Al-Mail.  The only people who don't are me and a
couple guys who run FreeBSD.

Maybe you should suggest to the Becky people that they do a Linux port :-)

Cheers,

Jonathan