Re: tlug: SmartMedia and Linux

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Joe Marchak wrote:

> I'm looking for the same thing now.  Did anyone find anything?

I'm not familiar with those at all and don't what it takes to run one, but
there's a program called Jcam (not Open Source) that's a Java application.
It runs on several platforms, including Linux, and supports a whole bunch
of digital cameras from different makers.

You can find the current HCL and download a copy of Jcam at:

<http://www.jcam.com/>

Cheers,

Jonathan