Re: tlug: world clock

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:22:14 +0900 (JST)
rom: Scott Stone <sstone@example.com>
Subject: Re: tlug: world clock

js> > Years ago, on an OS far far away I had a shareware GUI world clock that
js> > would give me times in 10 different cities around the world. Has anyone
js> > seen  anything like this for Linux?

js> Basically, all I want is a small app that will open a window and show
js> me the time of where each member of my immediate family is (at the moment,
js> 5 time zones). I was hoping that something along those lines had already
js> been ported to linux.

tm> lets you set up a palette with as many locations as you like and has
tm> optional night/day shaded world map.

ss> PS - I remember that one of the driving forces behind this thread was,
ss> "Xearth uses too many colors..."

Only after you threw in the red herring about xearth!   From what I remember
(see above) he was after a window with multiple timezones displayed.

tim :)